Using Information We Collect
At Hobby Express, we always want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and to fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to:
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Send you catalogs or promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Send you the Hobby Express Email Newsletter or other email
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
We contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research and promotions management. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected.
Solicitations for personal information
We NEVER ask for you to email us your credit card number or other personal information. Do NOT reply to such a request if you receive one. It is NOT from Hobby Express! However, we may require you to fax a copy of your credit card for verification and security purposes.
Please allow emails from "[email protected]" in your Spam Filter software. This is how we automatically acknowledge your order and let you know when your order has shipped.
All updates to this policy will be posted here. Last update: October 9, 2008